– Last post lies back way more than five months.
– Nobody visits anymore 😦
– Bad conscience is always there. “Hey. You have a blog. Update it. You will lose readers. Do it. Now. Write while going to school. Write while in school. Just write! Now you’ve lost them. See? Hello… still here.”
– First thing in the post is always an apology. “Sorry I didn’t post. I hadn’t found the time to write something.”
– JUST WRITE whenever you have the urge to. On the phone and then email it. Very easy, on the go.
– Don’t apologize and just write. When people see there is something to read, they will come back (I hope)
– Make it your homepage, whenever you see wordpress, it will remind you to blog more often.
– Set a time to blog maybe. sunday evening, perfect chillout finish for a wild weekend. Just ten minutes make a difference to none.
“I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass
This could be me. So, follow your own advise Doctor Kimi!